Specialty Markets: Who We Serve
We value problem-solving, optimization, and results as much as the technical professionals we serve.
Engineering, Architecture, Survey and Construction Services/Technologies
- Agriculture/Earth/Water Resources
- Automotive Service/Smart Transportation/Logistics
- Energy/Alternative Energy Services/Technologies
- Unique Real Estate/Land Development
- Unique and Technical Engineering Manufacturing
Point North: Unique Direction
Anyone can read the manual and dispense advice, but Rick’s 15 years as an engineering CEO combined with his advisor certifications poise him to give industry-specific guidance. He has:
Felt the growing pains of doing what it takes to transform and transfer businesses.
- Dealt with the complications of working with family ownership issues, banks, hedge fund investors, and various specialty advisors.
- Developed, tested, and deployed scalable systems and processes to add value and achieve the desired results.
- Proven methods for creating enterprise value and implementing contingency plans.
Your Team Needs a Quarterback
Rick Wilcox is more than an advisor. He wields 35 years of experience as an executive in the engineering, architecture, and construction industry. As a licensed engineer, licensed surveyor, and former President/CEO of an ENR Top 500 Firm, Rick transformed his business from a small, family-run operation to a middle market, national engineering firm. Point North interfaces with your attorneys, CPAs, wealth managers – all essential members of your team. Now, you need a quarterback.
Certified Exit Planning Advisor
The Exit Planning Institute awards CEPA designation to advisors who complete forward-thinking curricula based on the Value Acceleration methodology. As a CEPA, Rick Wilcox takes a three-pronged approach to enterprise enhancement which incorporates maximizing value, personal financial planning, and realizing fulfillment after you transfer your business to the next generation.
Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
The Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors grants CM&AA status to individuals who complete training based on the highest recognized standards of professional excellence for middle market corporate finance, advisory, and transaction services. As a CM&AA, Rick Wilcox utilizes best practices concerning buy side and sell side transactions.